Land Conversion
Land Searching & Purchase
Premises & Signboard License (West Malaysia)
Outdoor Signboard & Billboard Application
Town Council Approvals (West Malaysia)
Registration of Company / Business
Trade Mark Registration
Liquor License
Entertainment License
Other Government Licenses
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
1. Why should we need the premis license and signboard license for running the business?
2. How is the procedure to obtain a premis and signboard license?
3. How to do a new business registration?
4. How do you charge the services of all the business application?
5. What other services do you provide to the customers?

3. Premises & Signboard License (West Malaysia)

Premises & Signboard License are needed when you open and running a new bussiness. Different area of government will need different requirements for the application of premises and signboard license. It depend by the state authorities.

We will come over to your place for collecting the documents required by the government from you. Submit it after completing all the forms and document, monitor the application, and see it through to the approval of the application.

We provide the application service to DBKL, MPPJ, MPK, MPS, MPSJ and others. Also, not only for Klang Valley but also available for whole Malaysia. Government department like M.P.Muar, MP.Seremban, MBJB, MBI (Ipoh) and etc.